The quintessential knife for chopping, slicing, and dicing - handle meats and vegetables with masterful precision and control. Decades spent perfecting the blade allows for a razor-sharp edge, making prep work effortless and saving you hours of time.
- Forged with 67 layers of pure Japanese VG 10 Damascus steel.
- Contoured handle for a perfect fit and exquisite appearance.
- Graceful handling, allowing professional chefs to cut with ease.
- A versatile razor-sharp edge, saving you time for generations to come.
THIS SOVEREIGN SANTOKU KNIFE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A LIFETIME OF GRACE IN THE KITCHEN.
The luxury knife for professional chefs, an excellent addition to your cooking arsenal. We know you will thrive in the kitchen with this knife, transcending your boundaries as a chef for decades to come.
There is simply no comparison between this knife and any other ordinary knife. Handcrafted for over 100 hours, we have diligently assured that it meets the distinction and caliber of Vie Belles. Each knife is acutely balanced and weighted for optimal precision.
With it's high durability and resistance to corrosion that is second to none, you will feel the slender yet powerful touch in this knife when cooking the finest meals.
CONTROL YOUR DINING, CONTROL YOUR LIFE
This is the archetype of luxury knives, popular amongst expert chefs for good reason. Its ergonomic shape and comfortable handling will grant you ease in the kitchen, giving you the dining experience you deserve.
Our Vie Belles Luxury Pro 7" Santoku knife is made of 67 layers of pure Japanese VG 10 Damascus steel; the blade is complimented with a Cocobolo handle, pure black Micarta, and a brass bolster with a mosaic pin.
Featuring a full tang with a razor-sharp 15° blade angle on each side, 61-62 Rockwell hardness, we have dedicated years towards perfecting this knife.
WHY A COCOBOLO HANDLE?
An exclusive wood most often used on custom high-grade equipment, and with good reason.
Cocobolo is incredibly hard, dense - and most of all - stunningly beautiful. The wood has streaks of black, purple, yellow, red, orange, brown and white. It's simply amazing.
High oil content means the wood is very stable, even in wet applications, excelling in culinary uses. The woods oil content has the effect of killing off a variety of pathogens that end up on the surface, helping keep the handle sanitary for years!
This is the ideal solution that every chef is looking for - a powerful, yet light feel - a delicate, yet sharp touch - with this knife, you'll be chopping, dicing and mincing like never before.
- Includes a FREE knife blade cover AND polishing towel
- Hand-sharpened double-bevel edge makes it suitable for both left and right-handed people.
- Blade decorative pattern provides stick-resistant cutting performance.
- Widened brass bolsters guide chefs to the correct grip.
- The full tang construction provides strength, balance, and easy cutting control.
- Full bolster and finger guard.
- Contoured handle for an elegant fit and envious appearance.
- Size: 7"
Click "Add To Cart" above to order now!
Please note: As all of our products are made of natural wood, the colour of your product may not exactly match our pictures.